Our Prague’s graffiti workshop is constructive, engaging and educational.
You will learn about the history of the graffiti scene in Eastern Europe and get to produce your very own large scale graffiti piece outdoors with help and instruction from professional local graffiti artist Sany.
The workshop takes you through every stage of producing a graffiti piece, from thinking up and roughly sketching your ideas onto a paper, to learning the techniques used by graffiti artists and spraying your design onto a wall.
You will learn tricks and techniques of ‘can control’, so that yo can quickly get to grips with the medium. These techniques include everything from the very basics of drawing a line, a circle or a square, to more complex tricks such as fill-ins, fades, shines, drop shadows and key-lines. These techniques are then used in creating your very own wall mural masterpiece.
Under the supervision and guidance of our artist, you’ll be amazed at what a complete beginner can create in a short space of time.
The workshop is for beginners as well as those with some experience, available also as a group workshop.
Please dress appropriately for painting.
– History & origins of this underground global phenomena- The boom of graffiti (How graffiti developed in Eastern Europe)
– Typical types and styles for different cityes around Europe
– The emergence of street art and other techniques arising from graffiti (Mural art, bodypaiting, characters etc.)
– Unwritten rules & codes of conduct in graffiti scene
– Mural art by Point, Pasta, Tron, Phoe & X-dog
– Discussion with Sany. Any possible topic. (Illegal graffiti and criminal penalties in individual countries, gender and graffiti, political graffiti, the future of graffiti, graffiti in galleries etc.)
– Explanation of the kinds and types of spray nozzles. In what cases and for which surfaces are used and why.
– Talks and demonstrations by local artists and instruction on how to make your own street art & graffiti pieces
– All materials are included in the price (cans, gloves, masks, sarface…)
Included in the price:
- Two and a half hours with a famous local graffiti artist Sany.
- Introduction to the history of graffiti in the world and in Eastern Europe (Prague)
- All materials (sprays, large selection of nozzles, masks, gloves…)
- Graffiti Art Resources, Books and Magazines
- The best map of Prague, with which you will feel like a local.
Our specialized staff are not just expert graffiti artists, but experienced instructors with extensive experience running graffiti workshops for people of all ages. We have managed workshops for schools, youth schemes, art festivals, NGO’s and private groups.
Price: 1.500 CZK/Person (discounts for larger groups available)
You can book the Workshop here (minimum number of participants is 2):